GeneralInformationDYU-20 is aquaternary amine polymer used as claystabiliserin the oil field. DYU-20 canbe used forinthedownhole squeezetreatments as a preflushagent. Features and Benefits
● It is highly effective dueto its nature of highly positive charge and high adsorption property on cLayparticles.
● It can offer a long protection period forthe oil wells in the fines control.
● It is stable at a temperature up to 200oC.
● It is environmentally friendly andbiodegradable. Applications
● DYU-20can be used as apre-flush agent in thedown-hole scale squeeze inhibitor treatments to control fines mobilizations
● DYU-20canbecombined with other treatment fluid for the fines controls such as acidstimulations。